
I'm the laziest person anyone can meet. I hide it behind two jobs, classes, and exercise that I despise. I'm broke like a bum on the side of the street, in debt worse than the average college kid, and have enough creditors calling my phone that I now talk with them about their families instead of what I owe. Hurray life.
Even though I am beyond my limit of stress I still find myself more worried about my weight gain than my skyrocketing bills or lack of social life. Hey I got one friend, why hunt for more out there in the seas of rejection?! Mind you I am not pushing 200 nor have I thankfully gained the ability to use an entire bar of soap washing beneath folds of flab, but my frame torments me as it closes in on 150. As I said I exercise....
Every morning (if I'm not sleeping throuh my alarm), I push my sorry ass out of bed and dance, lift, squat, trot, and jog for 30 minutes. I hate.. HATE exercising, it is not fun, it is not invigorating, its a pain in the ass, on all excruciating levels of pain. And yet I gain. My love for desserts and ooey gooey badness overwhelm me on a daily basis. Give me a buck, I'm buying a snickers.
So everyday I push harder to workout more, and ignore my desires...... one life to live.

Pushing yourself is hard, keep working at it Chrys! and I will try to do the same (hopefully) (((: thanks for adding me, I look forward to your comical blogs
ReplyDeleteman do i feel you! i think i'm on the same boat, worry about my weight when i should be worrying about other s**t but pushing ourselves is so hard especially after a hard day of work and school and not to mention a fiance! URGGGGG! U R NOT ALONE!
ReplyDelete