
I was once told that life is only as stressful as an individual makes it. I've come to beg to differ with that little piece of knowledge. They have completely and blindly forgotten to include the OTHER individuals that influence life, which in turn can also lead to stress, and then it falls into your lap to see how well you manage that lovely slice of fun.
Due to my goal of getting out of debt, I put my classes off for two semesters. After signing up for classes for the upcoming semester I learn that I have to re-apply for admission.
Issue #1: Why re-apply when I already have a fall schedule???!!!! Anyone?
So I follow this fantastic rule of re-admission and await my response. Today I learn that I have been denied re-admission.
Issue #2: I am STILL signed up for classes with permission to sign up for more July 13th. But somehow I am not admitted.
With a mouth wide open I call my bright university and inquire how I am denied even though I am signed up for classes. In lamien's terms "What the fuck people?!" Thirty minutes later and two "can you hold please" moments, I learn that because I chose the major I WANT to get into and not the major I am IN, I was denied.
Issue # 3: Why in the name of all that is friggin mental did the application NOT at any point and time SPECIFY which major?????????????????????? YES, I'm a college student, NO I am not a mind-reader.
So now after a pleasant e-mail to admissions requesting a change due to error (on whose part I am still sourly unsure), I am nervously awaiting the Dean's decision on my acceptance.
Blood pressure officially sky-rocketing. Thank you University of Stress. Couldn't have reached this point without you.

Hello Chrys
ReplyDeleteThanks for following my blog.
I know your Life is Irony, and I liked a lot.
I do not speak English, but I'm using Google translator.
Come again
Hey chrys, what artist do you prefer? Maybe I could put some of their work on my blog.
ReplyDelete☺♦☻♥♠♣○◘•Taylor•◘○♣♠♥☻♦☺
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThat's exactly how my college life was- hang in there, after it's all over you are going to start to miss it. xo gj
ReplyDeleteElma: I love art, but sadly my area of study leaves hardly any room to dive into that realm. Though I have to translate your blog i am learning alot and loving it as well.
ReplyDeleteTaylor: My favorite artist of all time... Van Gogh. Yes I know so cliche, but its hard not to love his art.
Grace Joy: I know one day i'll miss the hub bub of these joyful experiences but I am afraid it'll all be lost in the new ironic challenges of what is to come.